Barcelona Unveil Official Home Kit for 2017/2018 Season_1

Spanish football club, *FC Barcelona* has unveiled its new jersey for 2017/2018 season. The jersey was displayed by *Lionel Messi*, *Neymar*, *Gerard Pique* and *Arda Turan*, on Thursday, with the *Rakuten* sponsorship logo for the first time during a press conference in *Tokyo*.

*Rakuten*, Japan's major internet retailer, recently entered into main sponsorship contract with *FC Barcelona*.

Barcelona Unveil Official Home Kit for 2017/2018 Season_2

Barcelona Unveil Official Home Kit for 2017/2018 Season_3

Barcelona Unveil Official Home Kit for 2017/2018 Season_4

• Date: Nov 04, 2017

My name is Alvan Hudson, I want to use this medium to testify on how Dr Zuma cured me of HERPES VIRUS. I lived with this virus that I almost gave up on fate to die as a victim to the dreaded virus but thank God for directing me to Dr Zuma, a herbal medical doctor who was able to cure me of this affliction by sending me a herbal  drink to make use of. Today I am hale and hearty. Dr Zuma is also capable of curing dreaded viruses, sickness and diseases like HIV, ARTHRITIS, HERPES etc.You can contact him via email:[email protected] or [email protected],call/whatsapp him through his mobile number +2348119007839 

• Date: Nov 07, 2017

mom lives with me and has an Alzheimer's disease for about 8 years now. Her body is healthy but she has almost no speech, is pretty much always confused, sleeps most of the day away, is incontinent and requires constant care. The saving grace in all this is that her personality has not changed. She does get frustrated but mostly she has stayed her own sweet self. It is exhausting caring for her and working, and expensive but necessary to have help. I'm trying to keep her at home but I don't know how long this will go on and her needs are increasing almost daily. She will be 90 in a few she was adjusting to the medications Donepezil (Aricept), but they make her feel sick also. she had problems recognizing other family members and friends. or getting dressed..When the medication no longer helps, i searched for alternative treatment and i was introduced to Health herbal clinic who have successful herbal treatment disease. I spoke to few people who used the treatment here in United States and they all gave a positive response, so i immediately purchased the alzheimer's disease herbal remedy for my mother and she commenced usage, she used the herbal supplement for only 2 weeks, all symptoms gradually faded away, . contact this herbal clinic via their email [email protected] . or his whats-app+2348142567193 herbs are truly gift from God

• Date: Nov 07, 2017

mom lives with me and has an Alzheimer's disease for about 8 years now. Her body is healthy but she has almost no speech, is pretty much always confused, sleeps most of the day away, is incontinent and requires constant care. The saving grace in all this is that her personality has not changed. She does get frustrated but mostly she has stayed her own sweet self. It is exhausting caring for her and working, and expensive but necessary to have help. I'm trying to keep her at home but I don't know how long this will go on and her needs are increasing almost daily. She will be 90 in a few she was adjusting to the medications Donepezil (Aricept), but they make her feel sick also. she had problems recognizing other family members and friends. or getting dressed..When the medication no longer helps, i searched for alternative treatment and i was introduced to Health herbal clinic who have successful herbal treatment disease. I spoke to few people who used the treatment here in United States and they all gave a positive response, so i immediately purchased the alzheimer's disease herbal remedy for my mother and she commenced usage, she used the herbal supplement for only 2 weeks, all symptoms gradually faded away, . contact this herbal clinic via their email [email protected] . or his whats-app+2348142567193 herbs are truly gift from God