Lady dies after consuming skin whitening and boobs enlargement pills_1
A woman from the province of Phrae in the north of Thailand has died after consuming skin whitening products, that she purchased online.

The 35-year-old woman who wanted white skin and larger breasts, had been taking the products she had purchased from web sites.


Wijitra Jantaphrom developed kidney disease and died in her own bathroom before help could reach her.

Relatives who had arranged her 35th birthday party celebration on Friday, September 22, were concerned when she didn’t show. On Sunday they took her cake to present to her at her funeral.

Wijitra Jantaphrom started taking the “herbal” supplements in capsules some months ago and initial results looked promising as her complexion improved.


But soon the mother of one, who was a furniture factory worker in the northern Thai province, suffered a swelling of the face. She went to hospital and passed out on the way and was diagnosed with kidney disease from taking the pills.

Photos: Woman dies after months of taking supplements sold online for white skin and big breasts

She was sent home and then things got worse. She passed out at home and this time there was no one around to help her and she died alone in her bathroom last week.


Tragically they took her birthday cake to present to her corpse at the funeral at Wat Ton Khrai in Prae on Sunday.

Pharmacists told Kapook that this tragic case highlighted the problem of dangerous substances being sold online to people who wanted an answer to having lighter skin color and a better body shape.

  • Date: Oct 03

[size=2]It is a great solution. Thanks to everyone who contributed to the development we are following the development. Best regards. [/size][size=2]http://onedaytop.com/five-successful-basic-oils-headaches/[/size]
<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->